SAHBA Press Release:
Adelaide, South Australia, 18 October, 2023 – The South Australia Hair and Beauty Association (SAHBA), is thrilled to introduce a dynamic partnership with The French Beauty Academy, recognised as Australia’s premier registered training provider in the beauty therapy industry. This collaboration signifies a significant stride in uniting a distinguished Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with SAHBA’s core mission, which is to advocate for its members and foster collaboration with relevant authorities.
Together, they aim to tackle and resolve issues that impact the overall quality and advancement of South Australia’s hair and beauty sector. This partnership will also bolster the public perception of the hair and beauty professions through the promotion of sound ethics, high standards, education, training, and the maintenance of highly skilled and professional client services.
Established in 1986 as one of Australia’s first government registered beauty academies, The French has a rich history of delivering high quality vocational training and world-class graduates for over 35 years.
The French is an approved VET Student Loan provider and a Registered Training Organization (RTO 32220), offering nationally accredited Diplomas in Beauty Therapy, Salon Management, along with other certificate courses. All qualifications are recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.
“Our partnership with South Australia’s Hair and Beauty Association (SAHBA), signifies our commitment to shaping a brighter future for the beauty and hair industry. Together, we’ll inspire innovation, set new standards, and empower the next generation of beauty professionals.”
– Luke French, CEO of The French Beauty Academy
The partnership between SAHBA South Australia and The French Beauty Academy represents a union of shared values and aspirations:
- Expanding Educational Horizons: By leveraging the expertise and resources of The French Beauty Academy, SAHBA aims to enhance the educational opportunities available to aspiring beauty professionals in South Australia.
- Empowering the Workforce: The collaboration is designed to empower students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the beauty industry. This will not only benefit individual careers but also contribute to the industry’s growth and professionalism.
- Advancing Ethical Standards: SAHBA and The French Beauty Academy jointly commit to promoting sound ethics, high standards, education, training, and the provision of premium client services in the beauty professions.
- Supporting Industry Excellence: This partnership will engage in research and education initiatives, enhancing business management capabilities within the industry, and further improving standards in the profession.
“Our collaboration with The French Beauty Academy is a testament to our dedication in providing unparalleled opportunities for our members. Together, we’re paving the way for a stronger, more ethical, and thriving hair and beauty industry in South Australia.”
– Marcela Lastra, Co-President of SAHBA
For more information about SAHBA South Australia or The French Beauty Academy, please contact:
About SAHBA South Australia:
The South Australia Hair and Beauty Association (SAHBA) is a leading industry association dedicated to promoting excellence in the hair and beauty sector in South Australia. With a focus on education, professional development, and industry advocacy, SAHBA supports the growth and success of hairdressers, barbers and beauty professionals and businesses in the region.
About The French Beauty Academy:
The French Beauty Academy is Australia’s largest and most prestigious registered training provider for services in the beauty therapy industry. Established in 1986 as one of Australia’s first government registered beauty academies, The French has a rich history of delivering high quality vocational training and world-class graduates for over 35 years. Each year The Academy accepts students into training programs in the areas of beauty services, dermal therapy, laser, make-up, body treatments, nail technologies, and medi spa therapies, with 9/10 French Beauty Academy students secure employment prior to graduation.