We receive lots of questions from our members, asking what their obligations are regarding annual leave, sick leave, carers leave, long service leave, how to go about calculating it, and what it actually includes.
SAHBA have put together a FREE 1 hour information session for our employer members, to help you feel more informed and prepared when it comes to your employees’ leave entitlements.
MONDAY 19TH APRIL
5:30 – 6:30 PM
120 CURRIE STREET, ADELAIDE 5000
FREE EVENT FOR SAHBA MEMBERS
Some of the questions we’ll be answering include:
- How does JobKeeper affect long service leave, annual leave etc?
- How do I calculate long service leave?
- Is Superannuation paid on long service leave?
- Is annual leave accrued on long service leave?
- How do I calculate annual leave and sick leave?
- When an employee leaves or changes to a casual contract, what types of leave need to be paid out?
- Do I need to pay leave loading? How is this calculated?
- What are the requirements for taking sick leave and carers leave?
- and more!
We’ll have a representative from SafeWork SA present on the night
to answer any additional questions or queries you may have.
We will also provide you with a printed copy of the information presented,
for you to keep in your salon and be able to refer back to.