To kick off our Excellent Edges Partnership, we interviewed Wildflower Hair and Beauty who won the Hawk and Angel Kit 1 valued at $1K. These kits are designed to take your cutting skills to new heights and inspire your creativity.

Excellent Edges has been providing the Best Hairdressing Scissors and Tools since 1988. Besides making the world’s greatest scissors, they also have a huge range of accessories including combs, brushes, clips, pouches, cases and mannequin heads.

Q&A with Wildflower Hair and Beauty

Why did you decided to get into hairdressing/barbery?

Brigitte- It had been a dream to become a hairdresser and an opportunity came up to start an apprenticeship at Wildflower Hair & Beauty. 18 years later I am still here!!

What do you love most about your job , your team and industry in general?

Valentino -The ever evolving world of hairdressing is amazing, after nearly 50 years of hairdressing.

If you had a magic wand to grant a wish, what would you use it for and why?

We read peoples minds 95% of the time, a magic wand for the other 5% would be great!!

In your opinion, what is 2023’s Summer trend to watch out for?

The Summer look to watch out for in our opinion would be the French Bob.

What is your go to product when finishing of a nice blow dry or up style?

Our go to product to finish off a blow-dry is Divine’s Oi Oil

What is your go to gadget in the salon?

Our go to gadgets are:

  • Valentino- Dyson Blow Dryer
  • Brigitte –  Miracurl
  • Kaitlyn – Dyson Cordless Straightener

Wildflower Hair and Beauty
Salon Address: 86B Murray Street, Tanunda, 5352