Job Title: Senior & Junior Hairstylists
Job Location: Firle, SA
Work Type: Full Time / Part Time / Casual
Pay: Award Base Rate – Negotiable based on experience and qualifications
|Empowering women to feel amazing about their hair.|
Are you looking to have an impact on how women feel about themselves?
At Untangled Hairstylists our philosophy is to help women look after and love their hair.
Working at Untangled Hairstylists means you love to create beautiful hair.
As our ideal talent, you would be…
– Passionate about your hairdressing career
– Motivated about your career and wanting to keep improving your skills
– You go above and beyond in all aspects of your life to achieve the best outcomes for yourself
– Doesn’t mind a bit of a selfie and social media
– Loves to have fun in a professional environment
– Fully qualified hairdresser or wanting to start a career in hairdressing or have already started your apprenticeship
What you’ll love about Untangled Hairstylists leadership and culture…
– I love a fun, bubbly and professional working environment
– I’m passionate about finding the right advice and guidance for our wonderful clientele
– I give as much as I take and I will worship you for putting 100% into my business
– I value professional and personal development and ensure ALL of our talent members are invested on improving themselves to serve our clientele at the highest level
Want some finer details?
I have over 30 years hairdressing experience and love to make women empowered about their hair. I offer all hairdressing services to our wonderful clientele and I specialise in curly hair.
The salon has low tax colour range, organic and Australian made haircare range and we’re a Sustainable Salon member.
– Full time, part time and casual employment opportunities
– Complimentary hair services to keep you looking amazing
– Heavily discounted product purchasing so you can walk the talk
– Equipment (except scissors) and product training as needed
As our ideal talent:
– You will have minimum Certificate III for qualified hairdresser and knowledge on all facets of hairdressing
– Or Certificate II (salon assistant) for starting your new career
– You can also be a complete newbie and have great enthusiasm for your new career
If your our next high performance talent, please send in your resume and cover letter at the following address: